Safety Measures currently in place at Blue Ribbon Restaurants
Blue Ribbon Restaurants prioritizes the safety of our guests and employees, while combating and controlling the spread of Covid 19. These efforts include:
- Social distancing: Our staff is limiting contact and practicing social distancing with coworkers, guests & delivery personnel. We ask that our customers observe social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet.
- Sanitizing: We are increasing the frequency in which we sanitize high-traffic touch surfaces like door handles and payment devices. Employees are required to wash their hands at least once every 30 minutes.
- Employee Health: Temperature and symptoms of illness of all staff are monitored daily and recorded. No employee will be allowed to work while exhibiting any signs of illness.
- Face Coverings: Face coverings are required by all employees, at all times while at work.
- Personal Hygiene: Along with the required face coverings and the use of gloves, staff are instructed and monitored to wash their hands thoroughly and often while working. Hand sanitizer and wipes are provided at all times for added protection.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by these guidelines.
With your help, we will get through this and resume normal operations as soon as possible.
– Bruce & Eric Bromberg